I am from India working as Sr Business Development Manager for a US based Software Product Company catering to the immigration domain. We now want to setup a sales office in London to cater to UK and European markets. In this connection we have been recommended the following locations for office space:
1) 960 Capability green, Luton, Lu1 3PE , UK
2) Dorset House, Regent Park, Kingston Road, Leatherhead, KT22 7PL, UK
3) Maple House, High Street, Potters Bar, EN6 5BS, UK
4) Fountain Court, 2 Victoria Square, Victoria Street, St Albans, AL1 3 TF, UK
5) Knyvett House, Watermans Business Park, The CauseWay, Staines, TW18 3BA, UK
6) Highbridge, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1HR, UK
7) ShawHouse, Pegler Way, Crawley, RH11 7AF, UK
Which of the above locations is well connected to all parts of London by Tube Rail for setting up a small 1 person office space ?
Sincerely Regret any inconvenience.